Transfer Students

School-to-School Transfer Students — Public Health Majors Only


This information is for students who are currently enrolled at Rutgers University and are seeking to transfer from one school (i.e. SEBS, SAS) to the Bloustein School.

Successful applicants will have completed the prerequisite courses to the major, with a C or better, and have achieved an overall GPA of at least 2.5. Upon completing the major and CORE requirements, the student will receive the pre-professional bachelor of science (BS) degree from the Bloustein School.

Application Process

Admission deadline

Information for the Public Health major as aSchool-to-School transfer.

Undergraduate Professional Schools Academic Policies

2013 fall Scarlet Guide: A Resource for Getting Started at Rutgers University

For additional information on about the public health (832) program, please contact:

Chris Miller, Coordinator, Undergraduate Student Services
Bloustein School Civic Square Building; Room 183

Phone: (848) 932-2726