REGISTRATION LINK: http://bit.ly/ethics2014 (will open in a new tab)
We have provided a brief instruction video that will show you the screen as you move through the process. Please take a moment to review before you register. Watch video on how to register.
- After clicking on the REGISTRATION LINK (will open in a new tab) go to Account Login at the bottom of the page. In order to begin the registration process, you will be asked to create a new account. Under New Students click on New Account.
- Fill in the Registrant Profile with all required information. Fields marked with * indicates a required field.
Note: If you do not wish to receive future communications from Rutgers Continuing Studies, check the boxes under "Marketing Sources." This will remove you from Rutgers Continuing Studies contact lists. You will only receive notifications related to your course registration.
- Click "Submit." You will be returned to the Course Details page.
- Add ETHCA0214 course to your cart. This will bring up the CART page. If you have a promotion code, enter on this page in the box next to Promo Code and hit recalculate.
- After recalculating hit Checkout at bottom of page.This takes you to the place order page. Make sure you check the box at the bottom that indicates you have read and understand the continuing education policies. Then hit Place Order.
- Order details come up next…if you want to cancel your order, do so at this time. Otherwise, hit continue and go to payment page. You may pay by credit card or e-check. Follow the procedures to complete payment.
Please note: This is an eCollege course. Following registration, it will take approximately 24 hours to receive the course link and login information.