John J. Heldrich Center for Workforce Development, room 205
Phone (848) 932-1031
Fax (732) 932-1511
- Public opinion
- Mass media & American politics
- Survey research
- Research methods
- Co-director, Work Trends- national surveys of unemployed, college graduates, workers and the general public
- Former President, American Association for Public Opinion Research
- Former Director, Public Policy Program, Bloustein School at Rutgers University
- Consultant to NBC News and Exit Poll Analyst in national elections
- Society of Professional Journalists Sigma Delta Chi Award and Bronze Medallion for Research about Journalism
- Zukin, Cliff, et al. A New Engagement? : Political Participation, Civic Life, and the Changing American Citizen. New York: Oxford University Press, 2006.
- Uninformed Choice: The Failure of the New Presidential Nominating System,with Scott Keeter. New York: Praeger, 1983.
- “Implications of the Growing Use of Wireless Telephones for Health Care Research,” Health Services Research V44, No.5 October, 2009, pp 1762-1772.
- “The American Public and the Next Social Contract: Public Opinion and Political Culture in 2007.” New America Foundation. February, 2008.
- “Generation X and the News” Research Monograph