April 2, 2013
Rutgers' Edward J. Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy will be hosting its annual Graduate Admitted Student Open House on Tuesday, April 2, 2013. If you are an admitted student for fall 2013, we welcome you to join us. Congratulations on your admission to the school!
The purpose of the event is to provide admitted graduate students to our pubic policy master's, urban planning master's, and doctoral programs the opportunity to visit the school and faculty, meet other prospective and current students in the program, and learn more about academic programs, funding options, and research opportunities upon joining the institution.
The Bloustein School provides this event for admitted fall 2013 students only. To find out more about the program, view the Open House Agenda and other links below. If you are an admitted degree student to one of the programs for the fall 2013 semester and would like to RSVP or have questions, contact Jorge Santos or Katherine Centore by filling out the ONLINE FORM HERE.
Information on the form will include:
1. Your full name and email address.
2. Whether you will attend Tuesday or undetermined at this time.
3. Whether you will be driving and need instructions on parking options.
4. Whether you are interested in staying with current students during your visit. There may be limited hosting opportunities available.
5. Any other comments or questions you may have.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact email@example.com.
Open House 2013 Agenda (PDF)