Symposium on Planning Healthy, Sustainable CommunitiesThursday, April 26 - Friday, April 27, 2012
at The Heldrich Hotel, 10 Livingston Avenue, New Brunswick, NJ 08901
and the Edward J. Bloustein School, Civic Square Building, 33 Livingston Avenue, New Brunswick, NJ 08901
The Anniversary Grand ReceptionHilton East Brunswick Hotel
3 Tower Center Drive
East Brunswick, NJ 08901
Thank you for your recent registration to the Bloustein School's Symposium on Planning Healthy, Sustainable Communities and the 20th Anniversary Grand Reception!
We have compiled some additional information that you may find helpful:
1. AGENDA: A copy of the Symposium agenda can be found by following this link http://policy.rutgers.edu/symposium2012/
2. LOCATION: The Symposium will be held at The Heldrich Hotel all day on Thursday, April 26, and on Friday morning, April 27. The hotel is located in downtown New Brunswick. The Friday afternoon sessions (beginning at 2:15 pm) will be held at the Bloustein School’s Civic Square Building, located directly across the street from The Heldrich.
3. PARKING: Parking is available for all Symposium attendees at the Morris Street Self-Parking Garage located just around the corner from The Heldrich Hotel. The Morris Street Parking Garage is located at 70 New Street, New Brunswick, NJ 08901. New Brunswick parking map. Please remember to bring your parking voucher to the hotel to be validated EACH DAY.
(Please note: The Civic Square Parking Garage, which is part of the Bloustein School, is NOT available for public parking.)
4. DRIVING DIRECTIONS: Driving directions to The Heldrich Hotel can be found on their website.
5. DIRECTIONS VIA TRAIN/WALKING DIRECTIONS: Directions via New Jersey Transit train: The New Brunswick station on the New Jersey Transit Northeast Corridor line is located approximately 4 blocks from The Heldrich, about a 10 minute walk. To walk to The Heldrich, cross Albany Street and proceed left to George Street. Turn right on George Street and continue to Livingston Avenue. The hotel will be on your right.
6. WI-FI: Free Wi-Fi is available at The Heldrich Hotel during the entire Symposium. A wireless code will be provided to all attendees upon arrival.
7. ANNIVERSARY GRAND RECEPTION: The Anniversary Grand Reception is being held at the Hilton East Brunswick Hotel, 3 Tower Center Drive, East Brunswick, NJ
8: RECEPTION TRANSPORTATION: Parking is FREE at the Hilton Hotel for our Reception guests. If you are attending the Symposium and/or traveling via mass transit and Anniversary Grand Reception, the Bloustein School is is providing shuttle service between The Heldrich Hotel and the Hilton East Brunswick Hotel. If you wish to use the shuttle service, please indicate this on the survey.
9. OTHER QUESTIONS : Please direct any other questions you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your questions as soon as possible.
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you at the 20th Anniversary Symposium and Grand Reception!